Translator

Thursday 11 April 2013


                                                  Early years

Now lets go to the past to grade one and lets see how it was...
I don't remember grade one that well but I do remember some of it. I remember that most of the time at recess I would play alone. It was hard for me to get friends so I tried to pop into every conversation. I wasn't good with talks so I was a very quiet girl. I was very gullible and easily bullied and people normal hurt my feelings. I felt like a loner but now It all changed! I have made more friends and have been talking a lot, maybe even too much! I make online friends and never get into fights and best of all no one know bout my little secret!
Next time you ever get emotionalism hurt remember this it does not matter what other people think all that matters is what you think! this saying helps me through the toughest moments.

4 comments:

  1. You are right. It doesn't matter what others think, its what YOU think. -Alpaca lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is very true cammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mean Director who doesn't like baguettes12 April 2013 at 13:37

    That's sad- about getting bullied and whatever. I'm glad everything's worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. She is a very nice friend. :) ~Alpaca Lover

    ReplyDelete