Translator

Saturday 27 August 2016

Hey so its been a while

I'm not really sure if anyone is actually still following this blog, but if you are then hello! It's been about 3 years since I actually visited this blog. I won't be uploading on this blog anymore, so sorry bout that. I'm going into grade 10 this year and that's pretty nerve racking. I started drawing more and have improved drastically. I put some of my drawings below if you're interested. My learning disabilities aren't really affecting me, they do tend to get in the way sometimes but I've learned to laugh at them and not care. I did fall into depression though, I think I have depression but my therapist hasn't give a 100% accurate answer yet. Its been about year since it started. I also discovered that I'm trans, Let's say, I'm not a fan. I go by Sam with my friends but I'm not actually open about it outside my friend group and the internet. I'm planning on coming out once I finish high school, so I still have time. I also got diagnosed with social anxiety. Its not very unexpected though. Well that's pretty much it. If you have any questions I might answer then=m but don't count on it since I'm very inactive here. I wish you all a good day.

- Sam

These are my most recent drawings



No comments:

Post a Comment